Stilewood All Wood Window
Stilewood’s pledge to give Architects the freedom to design by creative imagination is further expanded with its all wood window system:
- All wood profiles are precision milled in–house for consistent quality and maximum design flexibility.
- Select vertical grain Fir is the preferred choice for many customers due to its even tight grain and strength. Other available species include mahogany, yellow cedar, and walnut.
- A wide range of trim and sill options are available for a distinctive look, and uniform tie-in with wood doors and millwork.
- Mortise and fluted tenon sash construction increases glue spread area resulting in a tighter joint which resists moisture penetration and increases sash strength.
- Combination windows are constructed using common mullions attached to single frames, or individual units can be mulled together to form a single window.
- To protect your investment window components are preservative treated prior to assembly.
- Complete in house pre-finishing is available for all window, door, and millwork products manufactured by Stilewood.
- Achieved highest performance for water infiltration, air tightness, and structural strength
- Hardware options include roto operators, or push out style handle locks.
- Insect screens are available with wood or aluminum frames.